FIVE MAIN QUESTION FRAME DISCUSSION
- What values define American social, economic, and political beliefs?
- What responsibilities accompany Americans’ rights and freedoms?
- What are the origins and evolutions of slavery, democracy, and race in the US?
- What is the significance of region in understanding US History?
- Is the use of violence ever acceptable? Why? Why not?
- Jim Crow
- The North
- Politics and Racial Inequality
- Opportunities and Obstacles
- Struggle for Equality and Freedom
- Religion, Faith, and Spirituality